Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chicken nuggets




Yesterday I posted about the chicken nuggets that I make. Today for lunch I made the chicken nuggets for lacie. I took some pictures to show you just how easy it really is. If you missed yesterdays post here is how to make them
1 can of Hormel white chicken
1 egg
salt and pepper
about 1/3 cup of the rice crumbs. I just add the rice crumbs until it looks right... So I'm a little unsure how much you will need exactly.
I drain the chicken. Then add it to my mixing bowl.. I use a spoon or whatever to break down some of the larger chunks.
add my egg, salt, pepper, and rice crumbs mix well.. then gently place them on my all ready hot skillet.. I use extra virgin olive oil to make them crispy... and that's it!! Your done.. a super fast kid friendly meal.. Hope your little nuggets enjoy. =)

2 comments:

  1. Yes I will be making these for Aidan and allton! Awesome! This is really great April! I am SO proud of my best friend!

    ReplyDelete